INFORMATION FOR PARENTS PLEASE NOTE – ONCE YOU DROP YOUR CHILD OFF, THEY ARE HERE TO STAY. THERE WILL BE NO CALLS HOME AND NO VISITS DURING THE WEEK.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Graduation ceremonies will be held on Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 11AM. Location will be in the Convocation & Wellness Center (New Gym) at Mount Aloysius College. Parking will be in the front of that building.
2. Seating at Graduation will be first come, first serve; and there will be no assigned or reserved seating. There is no limit to the number of family members that can attend graduation.
3. We are planning on having a short video of the week’s events just prior to graduation ceremonies, so you will want to be there promptly at 11 AM.
4. Camp Cadet will have items for sale in the lobby, both before and after graduation. One of the items will be a video of the week’s events, which will be produced after camp. Pre-orders and pre-payment for this video will be taken at graduation. We will accept cash, checks or credit cards for purchases on clothing, videos and other items.
6. Once again, THANK YOU for bringing your child to the 2016 Cambria County Camp Cadet. We are sure that you will be proud of your cadets come weeks end and we will see you all on August 6th
7. If for some reason you would need to contact Camp Cadet Staff during the week, such as a family emergency, you can contact us on our staff phone or through Mount Aloysius Security: Camp Cadet Staff #: Mount Aloysius Security: 814-886-6327
***THESE NUMBERS ARE TO BE USED FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY***
Please do not call just to see how your child is doing. If there is a problem on our end, we will contact you.