Oral interviews are mandatory for all applicants. We understand some families plan vacations, or some sports may interfere with your schedules, we will take that into consideration when scheduling the oral interviews. Here is information on what to expect and what will be needed at the oral interviews:
1) Interviews are held at the Pennsylvania State Police Barracks in Ebensburg. Click HERE for directions.
2) Although they will not be sitting in on the interview, Parent(s) and/or Legal Guardian(s) ARE REQUIRED to attend the interview process.
4) Dress code for the interview is business casual. We look at this process as an employer would at a job interview. Appearance can influence our selections.
5) DON'T BE LATE. We have numerous interviews scheduled during those first two weeks of June, and we must follow our schedule closely. Interviews are usually scheduled in 1/2 hour intervals, however they normally do not take that long. If you are late for your interview, you MAY be automatically disqualified.
6) Interviews are conducted by State Troopers and can seem somewhat intimidating. We are not there to intimidate you and we want you to be yourself. For a lot of you, this may be you very first formal interview of any kind, and we do not expect you to be an expert at it. Hopefully this process will teach you something and be beneficial to you in the future. Just remember, be respectful, have fun and answer the questions to the best of your ability.
IF YOU SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION TO CAMBRIA COUNTY CAMP CADET, BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE A PHONE CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN CAMBRIA COUNTY CAMP CADET!!!!